Online advertising is featured within select sections of the BitCoinDailyNews.com’s website. Advertisers who want to advertise must ensure their ads meet the BitCoinDailyNews.com’s principles for advertising. Advertising generates revenue that helps support the Site’s ability to provide high-quality information.
Placing an Ad on the BitCoinDailyNews.com Website
For information, ad rates, and inquiries about advertising on the BitCoinDailyNews.com Website, please send an email to mediarelations [AT] BitCoinDaily /./ com
Advertising information and policies
Ads on the BitCoinDailyNews.com Website conform with standard sizes suggested by the voluntary Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB). We accept ads that appear in the right-hand column (Medium Ractangle), and at the bottom of the page (Leaderboard). Along with paid ads, BitCoinDailyNews.com house ads are placed on the site to help promote various BitCoinDailyNews.com services and products that are of interest to physicians.
Online advertisements on the BitCoinDailyNews.com Website do not collect personally identifiable information about individual visitors. The BitCoinDailyNews.com does collect aggregate data on visitors, such as time of day and Web browser type. Such information may be shared with advertisers to determine their advertising effectiveness.
the BitCoinDailyNews.com Websites may contain advertisements of third parties. The inclusion of advertisements on the BitCoinDailyNews.com Websites does not imply endorsement of the advertised products or services by BitCoinDailyNews.com. BitCoinDailyNews.com shall not be responsible for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the presence of such advertisements on the BitCoinDailyNews.com Websites. Further, BitCoinDailyNews.com shall not be responsible or liable for the statements or conduct of any third party advertisers appearing on the BitCoinDailyNews.com Websites. You shall be solely responsible for any correspondence or transactions you have with any third party advertisers.
Links to Third Party Websites
the BitCoinDailyNews.com Websites may provide links (including any link through an on-line banner advertisement) to other sites on the Internet for your convenience. These other sites are maintained by third parties over which BitCoinDailyNews.com exercises no control. The appearance of any such third party links is not intended to endorse any particular company or product. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to the BitCoinDailyNews.com Websites, you do so entirely at your own risk.
These principles are applied by the BitCoinDailyNews.com to ensure adherence to the highest ethical standards of advertising and to determine the eligibility of products and services for advertising on the BitCoinDailyNews.com Websites.
The appearance of advertising on the BitCoinDailyNews.com Websites is neither a guarantee nor an endorsement by the BitCoinDailyNews.com of the product, service, or company or the claims made for the product in such advertising. The fact that an advertisement for a product, service, or company has appeared on the BitCoinDailyNews.com Websites shall not be referred to in collateral advertising.
As a matter of policy, the BitCoinDailyNews.com will sell advertising space on its websites when the inclusion of advertising does not interfere with the mission or objectives of the BitCoinDailyNews.com or its publications.
The BitCoinDailyNews.com, in its sole discretion, retains the right to decline any submitted advertisement or to discontinue posting of any advertisement previously accepted.
1. Digital advertising may be placed on the BitCoinDailyNews.com Website.
2. Digital advertisements must be readily distinguishable from editorial content. The word “advertisement” must be placed adjacent to the advertising image.
3. Digital advertisements may appear as fixed banners or as animated advertisements.
4. Digital advertisements that are fixed in relation to the viewer’s screen or that rotate should be placed to ensure that juxtaposition will not occur as screen content changes.
5. Digital banner advertisements should be limited to no more than 2 advertisements per screen view.
6. The BitCoinDailyNews.com logo may not appear on commercial websites as a logo or in any other form without prior written approval by the individuals responsible for the respective areas within BitCoinDailyNews.com.
7. Advertisements may link to additional promotional content that resides on the BitCoinDailyNews.com Website.
8. Advertisements may link off-site to a commercial website, provided that the viewer is clearly informed by the word “advertisement” adjacent to the image or link.
9. The BitCoinDailyNews.com will not link to Web sites that frame the BitCoinDailyNews.com Website content without express permission of the BitCoinDailyNews.com; prevent the viewer from returning to the BitCoinDailyNews.com Website or other previously viewed screens, such as by disabling the viewer’s “back” button; or redirect the viewer to a website the viewer did not intend to visit.
10. The BitCoinDailyNews.com reserves the right to not link to or to remove links to other websites.